Are you looking for ways to enhance your school’s operations, marketing, recruitment, and retention? Look no further than Bright Minds Marketing. We offer custom training programs and speaking engagements that provide information and guidance on a wide range of topics—from advertising and enrollment to social media and community engagement.
Custom training programs and speaking engagements
by Bright Minds Marketing
Bright Minds Marketing’s President, Nick LeRoy, is a trained and experienced Thought Leader in the field of enrollment marketing. Using his knowledge and experience as well as current data and trends, we have created a number of trainings that can be customized based on your school’s specific needs. Additionally, Nick is available for speaking engagements and presentations for your association or convention.
Some of our most popular topics for trainings and presentations include:
- National trends in Catholic, Private and Charter schools
- The changing demographics of K-12 school families
- The four key components of a school marketing plan
- Developing a school tour that closes the deal!
- From first to last day, improving the parental experience at your school
- How to avoid the common mistakes schools make in their marketing
- Developing an advertising plan for your school
- Maximizing your school’s social media channels
- Developing a community outreach plan for your school
- How to improve your school’s retention
Nick has presented at numerous associations across the nation, including the Utah Association of Public Charter Schools, The Indiana Charter School Network, Tennessee Association of Public Charter Schools, and the Institute for Quality Education, among others.
He has created and implemented custom trainings for such organizations as the Indiana Department of Education, The Office of Catholic Schools for the Diocese of Gary, Indiana, and the American Federation for Children.
Each day is an opportunity for growth and improvement. Contact Bright Minds Marketing and together we can reach your school’s full potential.
Look No Further.
Get Started Today.
Nick has helped our schools increase their understanding of the impact their marketing and enrollment programs can have and provided numerous strategies for improving their work in this area.Marcie Brown-Carter