I can’t believe that 2019 is almost over. I would like to thank everyone in the little Bright Minds Marketing community for making it a wonderful year. I have really enjoyed my client engagements, the emails and the phone calls from all of you.
Our newsletter comes out once a week but many of you joined us in the middle of the year or just a few months ago and might have missed some of our most popular articles.
To wrap up the year, I wanted to share with you the list of our top-rated articles in case you missed one of them.
- 5 Tips to improve your open house and enroll more students
- 10 things every principal or admissions officer needs to know about marketing your school
- What is a parent ambassador program and why should your school have one?
- Twenty Tips for Increasing Enrollment at your School
- What Is a SWOT Analysis, and How Can It Help My School Enroll More Students?
- How to conduct a winning school tour
- 6 Low Effort Fundraising Tips for Your Private or Charter School
- 3 simple changes you need to make to your student enrollment form
- Maximizing parish enrollment at your Catholic school
- Ten things you must do with your new parents
Thank you for letting me come into your inbox every Tuesday. I hope that these articles have been helpful in enrolling new students, and I wish all of you joy during the holiday season.